Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Balcony Plants are Growing

Hi there,

It is so nice you stopped by. Were almost in July and I know everyone's vegetable gardens and flower gardens are growing beautifully. I live in an apartment so planting a large garden cannot be done here...but I have a small garden in pots and they are growing very rapidly. 

Here is what I have in my balcony.

I just brought back into the house from the balcony my pineapple plants (there's three of them in the pot). She is still small but by next year she will be twice the size.


Cauliflower


Oregano


a mix of cilantro, 3 sweet pepper plants, and I am regrowing some romaine lettuce from 2 used romaine stalks.


cilantro and basil



more herbs 


And this morning I picked some fresh cilantro and basil..lovely first pick.

cilantro


basil


From my Caribbean Vegan Kitchen to yours...SALUD!

No comments:

Post a Comment