Well my peeps, its that time of the year when sprucing up our homes becomes a daily chore. Spring and Summer always becomes the time for painting, fixing, restoring and remodeling. So I thought why not make it easier for you and me by blogging on how to make painting and easier cleaning chore.
Here are some ideas I achieved in making those painting days easier and more enjoyable. I hope you can use these tips.
1. Cover your paint pan with aluminum foil for an easy clean up. Just remove and wipe,
can't get any easier than that.
2. Use an empty milk jug for painting small areas and to rest your brush on when it is not use.
3. When painting behind the the toilet, cover the toilet with a garbage bag and some masking tape.
4. Use a mudding knife to get through those fine edges around the carpet or doorways.
5. A large wide rubber band can be used to remove the excess paint from your brushes.
6. Cover door knobs with foil to prevent from getting them painted.
7. Use a piece of rubber from a pool noodle to hold and prevent your brushes from falling into the pan.
8. Use a butter bowl lid to prevent paint from falling down your hands.
9. If you must finish painting the next day, cover your brush with some type of vinyl bag to prevent it from drying and the next day just remove and continue painting where you left off.
10. Cover your pans or pails with a waste basket garbage bag for easy clean ups.
11. After washing your brushes hang them up on a wire to dry.