Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Easy Inexpensive Ways to Create a Great Makeup Area

Us women love to look pretty and having your own makeup area equipped with all your makeup needs is a true delight. I am currently putting together a nice makeup vanity for me to enjoy and create the art of beauty. Once my vanity is completed I will post some photos.

I created my vanity with 2 small tables I had and since they were not being used for anything I painted them in gray and decorated them with silver and gold tacks. You can use 2 (3)-drawer storage bins and by placing a long piece of wood over the top you can create your own makeup table. Paint the top your favorite color and add a nice mirror to it and you now have a great makeup vanity.

Here are some nice makeup stations that can help you create your own little beauty area to enjoy.








No comments:

Post a Comment