Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Painting Upholstered Furniture...Before and After Photos


Hello everyone,

I am feeling better after 10 weeks after rotator cuff surgery. But since my surgery I think you have noticed I have been posting ideas for decorating from creations done by some close friends. Well here is one idea I discovered from some close friends who decided to paint their upholstered furniture. I was doubtful at first but after seeing their marvelous results, I felt I needed to write about it. 

Supplies needed:

Waverly paint...use 1/2 paint mixed with 1/2 of softener
(found at any Walmart store)
and a large bottle of Snuggle or Downy fabric softener


Walmart carries a large variety of colors to choose from and they are also at a frugalicious price.




Take a look at what these girls did some pieces of furniture they had in their garages.

This is a before photo.


Photo after painting chair 1.


chair 2


 chair before
 a painted the vinyl lounge chair


after


this is the before photo of a love seat


and the matching chair


Here is one of the dining chairs before and after


Just remember if you try it...the paint is called Waverly Chalk paint.
P.S.  I suggest trying this method on an old chair or stool so you can see how it looks and feels.


 Good Luck and if you like the results, please let me know..


No comments:

Post a Comment