Happy New Year Everyone,
I am so happy you stopped by. I hope you stay for a while and click on many of my projects.
A new year has started and I hope many of my new posts for this year may help you all decorate your homes beautifully.
I am starting this year with some gorgeous homemade illuminating lamps that were all made with a theme in mind. They are beautiful and very inexpensive to make. I truly hope they will give you some inspiration for this new year in decorating your homes...ENJOY.
1. A lovely Victorian lamp.
2. Another Victorian cutie/
3. A kitchen lamp made with silverware and a serving tray..
4. A gorgeous country lamp made out of liquor bottles.
5. Another country lamp made out of mason jars.
6. A Country flare
7. Another Country liquor bottle lamp
8. Burlap covered ;a,p shades hung with ribbons