Monday, January 2, 2017

Inspirational Homemade Lamps

Happy New Year Everyone,

I am so happy you stopped by. I hope you stay for a while and click on many of my projects.
A new year has started and I hope many of my new posts for this year may help you all decorate your homes beautifully.

I am starting this year with some gorgeous homemade illuminating lamps that were all made with a theme in mind. They are beautiful and very inexpensive to make. I truly hope they will give you some inspiration for this new year in decorating your homes...ENJOY. 

1. A lovely Victorian lamp.


2. Another Victorian cutie/ 


3. A kitchen lamp made with silverware and a serving tray..


4. A gorgeous country lamp made out of liquor bottles.


5. Another country lamp made out of mason jars.


6. A Country flare


7. Another Country liquor bottle lamp


8. Burlap covered ;a,p shades hung with ribbons


No comments:

Post a Comment