Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Super Saturday Christmas Craft

Hi everyone out there,

This is a post so dear to my heart. This last Saturday was our church super Saturday. Once a year we have a day full of beautiful crafts we can make for ourselves or for a Christmas gift. I knew I wasn't going to be able to attend, but a lovely sister in our ward made this one for me. The crazy thing is that she does not want me to know who she is and she was unaware that I really wanted to make this particular craft. She was also unaware that I was not going to be there. My heart was filled with so much love when I was given this gift by our Relief Society President.  I guess God spoke to her in that sweet still voice...I am blessed. 

So check out my Christmas tree devoted to Jesus.





No comments:

Post a Comment