Tuesday, August 30, 2016

New Drapes at a Frugalicious Cost

Good Day Everyone,

For a while now I had been hunting for new drapes for my living room. So as I strolled through Kohl's last week I found these lovely drapes in their household sale area for 70% off.





Look how gorgeous they are with that fine wheat design on them.





 I just had to have them and they match beautifully with my decor. 

 And since our Kmart store is closing I found 2 sheer panels that match perfectly the drapes for $5.00 each. 


Here are the sheers 




the entire sliding door looks stunning.


and they also look fabulous with the Fall colors in the room. I am so happy.
Next post: the Living room is ready for Fall.
Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Your room looks lovely! You were fortunate to find such beautiful drapery on sale! I really like the pattern. I too have been cleaning and putting out the fall colored décor. It is still hot outside, but the inside looks like Thanksgiving (my favorite holiday) will surely be here soon!
    Blessings to you,
    J

    ReplyDelete