Monday, August 22, 2016

A lovely Re-post...Before and After

Hello everyone,

It has been a painful few months. I have been struggling with a an awful pain on my vertebrate that is radiating a terrible pain to the clavicle and the shoulder. The doctor thinks a pinched nerve is to blame so I see the surgeon next month. Because of this pain I haven't been able to do much decorating, painting or anything that requires deep detailed renovation. But i did do some work on some furniture which I will post soon so stay with me.

Because of this medical situation and a possible back surgery, I thought I would re-post one of my best redo's. So here is a chair I bought at a rummage sale for $1 dollar and I redid it for my grand-daughter's bedroom.

Before


After
I primed the chair in grey, then I painted it in black satin finish, Then I upholstered the seat with a new cushion and a lovely fabric to match her bedroom color and decor. I also painted the back in black with a leopard design which she loves. I then finished it off with silver studs in the front of the chair.



I loved it and so did my 17 year old.
We were both happy.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you did a great job!!! That leopard is perfect! I know your grandgirl was delighted!
    Blessings,
    J

    ReplyDelete