Monday, April 11, 2016

Home Decorating Ideas

Our homes is our sanctuary. We try very hard to make it a lovely place to live. And I believe every  spot in our homes should have beautiful areas to delight our eyes. My home have some touches that make me happy. Every time I'm sitting I admire the view within my home. Take a peek at some areas of my home.

At night my plants are highlighted by the light of my lamps.


The top of any refrigerator should look as a lovely as the rest of your home. 


Cohesive decorating with like items.


Small touches like gold curtain tie backs give my sage green and brown decor a punch of elegance..


 Necklaces are great to use as tie backs on any curtain. Here are my bathroom drapes tied with necklaces.


My small balcony makes me smile. This balcony is getting a new makeover this Summer. Pictures will be posted soon.


This is a very nice area in my living room.


Another small corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment