Friday, April 22, 2016

Good Food = Good Health-

 I am a good health follower. I have always felt that if you eat well, good health will bless you for many years to come. So from now on every month I will be focusing on 5 great food choices that can give us good health and make the best of us feel and look great. So here are my 5 choices for the month.

1. Good foods that provide water refreshing juices for our body, like this group of fruits and veggies. Ware is essential and by eating at least 3 of these foods you can hydrate the entire body.


2. Water a must source to survive life...drink at least 1 gallon a day with a slice of lemon. I personally keep a pitcher of lemon water filled in my fridge and I drink 2 pitchers of it every day. Look at the benefits you can get by drinking this powerful water.


3. I am a lover of avocados. I eat 2 of them a week. It is full of great fatty oils to nourish and oil all those achy joints...great benefits for the body.


4. Garlic is a great benefit spice. From uplifting the immune system to fighting cancer...fabulous.


5. I eat once or twice a week Quinoa in many ways...I mix it with rice, quinoa with stir fry or plain with some great spices...its really good. It is very high in fiber, protein and iron...now that's a great thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment