Saturday, April 30, 2016

Changed The Living Room Colors

Spring cleaning has been in full swing in my home for over a month now. One of the things I did this last week was to clean well my living room and change the color scheme. For 10 years I had the same colors in that room and it sure needed a change. I took out all the sage green and blue colors out of that room. I took off the sage green sofa slipcover exposing my beautiful amber gold couch and incorporating with it deep maroons and grays colors. I rearranged the room a bit and I took out some large furniture pieces. The room looks great, it looks so much bigger and so much nicer than the sage greens and blue colors.

 Before


After





Before 


After, I painted the basket lids in a deep maroon and I added legs to the bottom basket and paint the legs maroon to match the lid.



Took out the large library case and I put in a smaller library case.





I added some old baskets to the large dresser


The dresser was painted sage green before 


After...I painted the dresser gray to match the new gray area rug and the small tv table was painted maroon






New rug and freshly painted table


New gray and off white sheers and side panels.




Before


After






Total cost for the new living room makeover $52.00
Now that's a frugalicious makeover.

No comments:

Post a Comment