Monday, January 18, 2016

New Look For My Living Room Ottoman

Hi,

After being very busy in this month of January continues, my projects at home also continue. 
My living room ottoman had slowly gotten worn out, stains were appearing throughout time and the fabric was fraying in many side spots. So I took an hour of my busy day this last week to reupholster it. I decided to use a Nagahide vinyl leather look fabric that looks and feels just like leather. It turned out lovely and it married itself into the living room decor. Take a peek and let me know what you think?

This is the ottoman before reupholstering it.


This is after results




Once I change the living room center rug to the big one I am getting, the room will pop in color and the ottoman and the room will look great. I am pleased.


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Millie. I LOVE the new ottoman!! You did a great job!

    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Millie, the ottoman looks great! I love makeovers! Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I followed you GFC. Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete