Monday, December 7, 2015

New Kitchen...Part 2

 Here's my kitchen as it slowly looks better. Walls were primed and painted in Ecru cream color and then when the light pine colored cabinets went up I started to see my small kitchen come alive. With the new light pine colored cabinets and a new light fixture everything in the kitchen looked so bright that it brought a big smile to my face. So here is part 2 of the kitchen renovation...YAY!!!! Bottom cabinet and top cabinet has been installed with a new trash disposal in I am ready to cook.




Its funny how the different shots of the camera changes the color of the cabinets.



Love the handles.




One side of the kitchen is done, tomorrow the breakfast nook and the stove cabinet will be installed with the new floor tiles..


No comments:

Post a Comment