Monday, November 2, 2015

Quick Face Cream Made From Leftovers


As a very frugal lady I try to get out everything I can out of my creams.

You can see by the photo below of all the bottles and jars that were almost emptied  out.




When my bottles of lotions are almost all emptied,  I turn them upside down over night and I let all the cream go down to the opening of the bottle. Then I cut open the bottles with scissors and I get all the cream or lotion out of them. I then unite all these creams together into a bowl and then I mix them well.


I got to fill 2 jars of cream out of all those almost empty bottles and jars.

  Being frugal doesn't mean you are cheap, it means you are smart to not waste or spend unnecessary money that can be used in better ways.

As an extreme couponer I have over 100 bottles of body lotions and over 50 jars of expensive high end face creams and moisturizers. But getting everything for free doesn't mean I should waste it.

Be frugal and save money...pay down your debt, its the way to live happily when you have peace of mind.




No comments:

Post a Comment