Sunday, November 15, 2015

Beautiful Old Windows

I found these lovely old windows on the curb as I was driving by on garbage day pick up. I stepped on the brakes as soon as I spotted them and I did a quick turn around to check them out. The glass on these windows were in mint condition and I loved the blue hue on the other part and the weathered panes. I brought them home and I immediately cleaned them up and scratched off with a wire grill brush all the chipped paint on the edges that was falling off of them. For now they are in my living room but that may change. They are beautiful and as they say "One man's trash is another man's treasure"...I truly found a beautiful treasure. 

These are the windows before cleaning




After cleaning








Now that's a great FREE find.



No comments:

Post a Comment