Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Fall Decor, New Color



Its that time of the year when the apartment get a changeable new decor. Fall is around the corner and it is also my best time of the year. I just love the color changes and the cool breeze. I am not a blue person but blue seemed to be a beautiful color against my sage green & brown living that has deep cranberry accents...so this year I added a very nice shade of blue with a tiny bit of navy blue.

This is the before photo


This is the after photo


I found these nice shams at Goodwill for $2 dollars for both. I put them over my deep green flat pillows and it gave the couch a punch of texture with my blue bedspread.


Both shams look very nice with all the other pillows.


I also found the smaller stripped toss pillow on the recliner for $2 dollars at another Goodwill store.




I found this nice brown, sage green & cranberry round pillow at Goodwill also for $2 dollars.


I love the pillows all together, very rugged and Wintery.


I even changed the wall photo background paper...it tide the entire room together. I only need to buy some new navy blue curtains to go next to the sage green ones and some new cranberry candles to match and complete the room.



Not bad, a complete change for $6 dollars...now that's a frugalicious decor.

No comments:

Post a Comment