Wednesday, August 5, 2015

A New Bathroom Change


I am so happy I am more at peace right now. Its been so busy here at home and even though my heart felt I needed to change the bathroom a bit I couldn't due to my schedule.I finally had a chance to change the bathroom curtains and give it a little change though I kept the same color scheme.  Now that its done I am much happier.

Here is the bathroom curtains before.


This is the after, clean curtains pressed and hung and a new valance.


Before look


After with new tan center sheers


 Before, gold and burgundy look.


 After, nice browns and tams with a hint of terra cotta and deep bloddy wine tones.


Can you believe I got this valance for $2.00 dollars at T.J. Maxx in the clearance area. It is super thick and well made...the original price was $38.00 dollars reduced to $2 dollars...now that's a frugalicious deal!.



And yes I do have a beaded curtain in front of my bathroom door.


White candles from Dollar Tree for $1.00 each and I embellished them with burlap fabric, twine and dry flowers...it looks lovely.





It all looks so very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment