Thursday, June 18, 2015

Wedding on a Budget

Hi everyone....

This post is very special. I got a call from my cousin asking me if I would help her with her parents surprise 43rd wedding party. After being married by the court for 43 years they decided to make it official by getting married through their church. I shared with her how a shabby chic decor in cream, tan and white is very pretty and modern. I used all my white and tan sheets and curtains to decorate the pavilion and we made all the decor together. We only had to order some white tablecloths and we  bought some tulle & babies breaths to complete the decor, everything else to decorate was taken out of my shabby chic bedroom. Everything came out great and I even did all the cooking for 100 guests. The wedding expenses was about $500 dollars....good job for doing the food and the decor on a strict budget. 










These tables were full of homemade baked good.











No comments:

Post a Comment