Sunday, June 7, 2015

Master Bedroom Is Slowly Getting a Change

 Due to the fact that my bedroom is not very big in size, I did some rearranging of furniture to make the room look larger.
This large 7ft dresser was put in the living room and on that wall I put my bed.

Before


After moving the bed to the other wall and the dresser was moved to the living room...the bedroom is still a work in progress.



On the right side is my makeup table.


On the left I put a smaller dresser with jewelry and under clothes. I am now on the hunt for 4 old shutters or an old door to use as a headboard for my bed.


I just love the soft amber yellows, taupe's and burgundy tones.



This wall is going to be changed



This black dresser is going to be painted another color...I will post photos of what I plan to do to it.


My makeup corner is not arranged yet but it will be done by next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment