Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Thrift Store-Mini Makeover

Hi Everyone... 
I sure hope your Easter was as fulfilling as ours. After feasting with my family I sure needed to return to my veggies and protein shakes. 

Today, I have a cheapo and cute redo I found at a thrift store for .50 cents. Yep you heard it right .50 cents. 

I needed to find a way to hang my hand towel and since I am so super frugal spending a fortune on a small towel hanger or towel bar was not in my nature; so I searched for about 6 months until I found this small towel bar at a thrift store. It was just the right size for the wall I needed it for, but it was spray painted in gold and I needed it in silver....no problem for me. I spray painted it silver and here is the results....it came out lovely..

Before...gold in color



After...nice in silver...
and I put a small black wooden square piece to hold another towel on top.






Another frugalicious design for only .50 cents...spray paint was left over from a previous makeover-so there was no extra cost for spray paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment