Tuesday, September 2, 2014

A Small Home...Decorating with Love

Hey, how you all doing? Welcome to my home. I have been very busy decorating my home these past couple of months. So here are some things I've done.

 This Summer I went with lighter colors in the bedroom, soft grays, white, beige and a touch of aqua blue & sage green. The bedroom furniture was painted a soft taupe with a green base from the previous black color...it all looks lovely.
Freshly painted bedroom furniture


 New bedroom window curtains & valance.




My Bathroom...it had a mini makeover this past Spring, lots of painting and organizing was done. A new color choice, a more elegant and modern feel.





This wall was changed...before.


After



The living room has browns and beige as the base colors with sage greens & dark cranberry accents.


This wall was changed...before look.


After



Another living room wall...before look.


After


 My family wall. 


I adore decorating, I hope you do too. 

Thank you for stopping by...please come again.

No comments:

Post a Comment