Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Frugalicious Makeovers

Hello there, I sure hope life is good to you all. Here in Ohio the weather is fabulous, 74 degrees today and very breezy...its lovely.
 
One of my friends was throwing out this small 80's country rack. She knew I could come up with a way to revamp it to look much better. As you see from the photos it was sad looking. I thought of painting it but since the wood was so nice I ended up staining it. I didn't even had to sand it down, I just stained it a shade darker and I put it next to my night stand to hold my night reading magazines.

Before


 
After..it looks good.

 
Then I pick up this plague at a rummage sale for $1 dollar.  I knew I only needed to paint over the blue trim, so I painted the trim in black and hung it in my kitchen.
 
Before
 

 
After


 
Great Frugalicious makeovers.


No comments:

Post a Comment