Wednesday, July 30, 2014

July 2014 Garage Sale Finds & Makeover

 
Well hello there. It sure has been a great Summer so far and great bargain hunting one also. For this month of July I picked up some nice items which have earned a space in my home.
 
First up is this gorgeous framed print which only cost me $3 dollars at a garage sale. It is so nice and it matched well with the colors in my living room. Oh and let me tell you this frame is heavy in weight...good deal.
 


Second, I found this lamp with the shade for $5.99 at Goodwill and since I had one just like it in my bedroom I grabbed it. I repainted both of them and now they look fabulous.
 
Before

 
After
 
 
After painting them I added the jute twine for texture.
 
 

 
 
 
 
They came out lovely.
 
and finally this sunflower painting. It looks great in my bathroom.
 

 
It was a good month of buying and redoing.


No comments:

Post a Comment