Sunday, June 8, 2014

Relining & Organizing The Kitchen Drawers for Less

Most of you know how important it is to save money. I am no exception, I am as frugal as it comes most of the time. This last week I relined all my kitchen drawers with this cute contact paper. I want to say that Dollartree has an assortment of beautiful items to decorate and organize your home for only $1.00. I found this nice contact paper there for a dollar a role. I bought 8 of them. Since my apartment is an older apartment the cabinets have been here for a few years and due to previous renters ruining some of the drawers inside I always reline them with contact paper. They look lovely. So this is the paper I used to reline the drawers.
 
 
They look great.


While I was at Dollartree I found these lovely stainless steel containers which worked well in organizing my silverware.
 It looks fabulous.
 


 
The spice drawer was also done.




 
So whenever you are planning to organize amything in your home, take a stroll through Dollartree, you will be amazed of what you can find there.  Plus they also take manufacturer's coupons, that means you may get the item for free. Now that's a FRUGALICIOUS deal.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment