Friday, May 23, 2014

Decorating and Organizing For Less $$$

 
Flea Market and garage sale treasures is a simple and effective way to decorating.
Check out what I found in my treasure hunts and how I organize things in baskets, its lovely.
 
Decorating and creating a headboard with hats.

 
Wooden items like these make a pretty statement in any bathroom.

 
I'm a sucker for white dishes. I have several patterns and they all work well when serving a meal. 

 
Old books on an old black platter does look great.

 
Old fabrics make a bed look vintage and cozy.

 
Used iron lamp purchased for $1...becomes a great vintage treasure once its been repainted.


 
I am an organizing freak. Everything has to have a place and neatly organized to make me feel good. Baskets are so fabulous to use when organizing.

 
Suitcase for organizing, of course.


 
A lovely bedroom.

 
 
Covered shoe boxes are fabulous when organizing small items like nail polishes, office supplies and extra paper.



No comments:

Post a Comment