Sunday, December 15, 2013

My Christmas Book Tree

Every year as everyone takes out the storage bins full of Christmas decorations, we make a mess in the living room and then we spend countless hours putting up the tree. This year I had no desire to do that. I didn't even put up my Nativity scene or my snowman collection. Call me a scrooge but I have been so busy this year I just did not feel up to doing all this.
 
So I thought for a few weeks what should I do about decorating for the holidays? I found some nice book trees on the Internet and I thought I will give this a try, and this was my result.  
 
 
 
I think the tree looks great full of white lights, poinsettias, gold Christmas ball, red cherries and a large bow on the top.   
 
This is the tree top, a green urn.
 
I love it.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment