Sunday, December 29, 2013

Another Trash to Treasure Makeover

Hi everyone...
 
 I sure hope your Christmas was a fabulous one. Ours was very peaceful and quiet together with family.
 
I have been busy all year but this last week I went to do some service work for a sister in our church and as I was pulling out of her driveway I noticed that she had some furniture out for the trash. After she told me she was throwing some furniture out I asked her if it was okay for me to see what she was throwing out. In this trash pile I found this footstool she was tossing out. So I told her I would take this footstool home and I would make it look like new. So this is what I did with it.
 
BEFORE
 
Country style footstool
 

AFTER
 
A little dark stain and a new upholstery fabric made this old 80's footstool look modern and fabulous
 
Now a modern looking footstool
 
 
Total cost $...zero dollars.
 
I had all the items to make this trash into treasure.
 
OH...the sister couldn't believe what I did with it once she saw the photos.


1 comment: