Sunday, September 8, 2013

I'm Building a Dollhouse

 
Christmas is right around the corner and I am at it again. This time I'm making a doll house for my  grand-daughter. Just think what a few boxes can do. I am having a blast but it is very time consuming...about 5 hours a day....no worries I have until December to finish it but I want to finish it by the end of September...wish me luck.
 
So those empty boxes became this...see photo below.
 
 
Columns made out of empty paper towel rolls...its crazy, but nice once they are marbled.

 
The house was primed and then painted a creamy tan and light cream.
 
 
 Then I did a copper penny roof...its fabulous. I need to finish the design on the roof and then it will get a stained glaze to keep it from falling apart.
 
 
 
 I have so much to do...but I will be posting more photos next Sunday.
 
Oh I also want to put an attached garage and a barn in the back...to many ideas...LOL!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment