Sunday, March 3, 2013

Balloon Sandals

 
I know Spring and Summer is right around the corner so I thought why not share the flip flops I made for my grand-daughter Natalia.
  
When my grand-daughters stay with me for the weekend I always try to have a nice craft for them to make. Some crafts are time consuming but this week's craft only took us 30 minutes to make.
My good friend Jocelyn Hatch had a great cute craft in her blog http://beinglds.blogspot.com that Spring. She had these beautiful inexpensive sandals displayed on her blog in which she embellished them with some balloons that were tied to the straps of the sandals. I thought they were beautiful, so I went out to Dollartree and I purchased two pairs of sandals there for 1.00 dollar a piece and 4 balloon packs for 1.00 dollar a piece also for the girls to embellish their sandals. And with a little help from Nana, my grand-daugherty Natalia finished her sandals and here are her pretty sandals.
 
Here are Natalia's pretty sandals
 
 
Here is Natalia ready for a friend's Birthday Party
 
Her cute sandals matched beautifully her new Summer dress. She loved it and of course Nana curled her hair for the occasion.


Another great weekend and another great craft...thank you Jocelyn!


No comments:

Post a Comment