Sunday, January 13, 2013

Welcome to Extreme Couponing

Being frugal is being smart. Getting great well known products for free or for less than $1 is being creative and smart. A smart shopper tries to stretch their dollar as much as possible. So today I am giving you a glimpse of my closets full of food and personal items. 
 
Welcome to my Stock Pile...
 
 Everything in here has either been free or I paid less then a dollar for it. Now let me tell you that once you get bitten from the adrenaline rush of couponing, there's no turning back...
YOU WILL NEVER PAY FULL PRICE FOR ANYTHING AGAIN.
 
Here are just a few photos of my food storage, next week I will start teach you how to do this and how to have your basemen, closets & cupboards overflowing with everything you need in case of an emergency. I must also tell you that I am a divorcee and their are no children in my house. All of this food is only for one person...me.
 
 
 
 
I never pay for hair gel...its always free. 
 
 
I only paid $5.39 for everything here.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Free Laundry soap or I paid .99 cents for them.
 
 
 

All the fabric softeners were free...I got 28 of them on the other shelves.


 
 I paid .50 cents a bottle...gotta love those deals. I then went back the following day and got 12 more.
 
 
See you soon.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment