Thursday, January 31, 2013

Frugalicious Shelf

Hello everyone, I'm still working up a storm decorating, painting and organizing my home.
 
My kitchen had a wall that was bare for a while and I needed to do something with it. I knew I wanted to put up a shelf with some plates so I went shopping throughout the Summer for that shelf and the plates. I found this shelf at a thrift store for $2 dollars.
 
 
Shelf before photo
 
 
After
 

 
I sanded the shelf well, I then primed it in a charcoal color, then I painted it with a black matte paint.
Decorative plates were bought at a thrift store for $2 dollars for a set for 6.
 
Salad plate
 
 
Dinner plates
 
 
Drinking glass
 
 
 
I truly love this shelf, it adds lots of color to my kitchen. Not bad for a total of $4 dollars
 
 
From my home to yours...Chao!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment